Suggestions for a right use
Aniplast Srl has always been sensitive to the problems and needs of agricultural workers. It provides a controlled product respectful of the quality standard ISO 9001:2008 certified by BUREAU VERITAS and therefore respectful of UNI EN 13206, UNI EN 13207, EN IEN 13655.
Compliance with the above-mentioned standards and management of the quality system ISO 9001:2008, ensure that the product is free of imperfections and respectful of the following tolerances:
- Tolerance of thickness: ±5%;
- Tolerance on thickness point- to-point : ±15%;
- Tolerance in Width: +4%;
- Handling, Storage and Installation in opera.
The sheets are produced with thickness about a tenth of a millimeter and are prone to tearing. For that reason we recommend extreme caution during handling and storage in order to ensure a sheet free of snags during installation, which may compromise its use. It is also important the implementation phase of the cloth for that reason it is advised:
- To check always the locations of support and anchor the sheets, to make sure that there are no rough or sharp surfaces;
- To avoid mounting the sheets during the hottest hours of the day in order to avoid the relaxation phenomenon due to the thermal gradient;
- To provide perfect tension to the sheet so as to avoid areas of high stress concentration to the cloth, formation of pockets and folds that can allow the stagnation of water or snow;
- Do not use connection systems or connect to the same oxidized (rusted) elements;
- • For optimal durability, use film thicknesses compliant with the directives imposed by the UNI 13206, for category of use, duration (in wom light hours) and area of climatic exposure.
|Film Duration, Exposure
Time to WOM (hours)
|Films classification and durable minimum time according to UNI EN 13206
||Class of the film
(light hours wom)
||≥ 120||≥ 400|
|A||≥ 150||≥ 1700|
||B||≥ 150||≥ 3200
|C||≥ 180||≥ 4600
||D||≥ 180||≥ 6000|
|E||≥ 210||≥ 7300
FILMS MUST BE OPERATIVE IN AUTUMN TO HAVE A SIMILAR DURATION THAN THE TABLE.